Where to Buy RAM Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George Papoulidis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Guys

Other than the Sponsor who else can we turn to for Parts, I did try and use the Sponsor but it got to hard for them and then refunded my money. I did not want to wait 3 weeks for parts.

So My list is attache and Im looking for 2 of everything if you guys can point me in the correct direction that would be great.

I will arrange Freight to Australia

Parts List.JPG

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You might try a repackaging company that you ship your orders to and then they will ship it all overseas. This link is one such company, they will provide a US address for companies here to ship to. I can't vouch for this one but have used a company like it in the past, cannot find information on that one in my history, been awhile. Good luck.

https://www.myus.com/au/

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
I'll make an assumption here that may not be correct but you were ordering parts and having them shipped to a US address. You would then make arrangements for a freight forwarder to pick them up from that address and ship to AU. Three weeks to for a dealer to get parts from the FCA warehouse is not out of the ordinary right now as COVID-19 has put a serious crimp in their supply chain. I wish I had a better suggestion but I think you will run into those delays with any US dealer.