Will this work in my truck??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It should if it's high speed bus, But I have a problem with the pics.

It isn't navigation and I don't even think it has Sirrus satellite. I'm basing that on the pictures of the back which only have an FM radio antenna input shown.

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In fact, there isn't even a satellite button in the front either so I think it's misrepresented and overpriced.

OP
OP
omega88

omega88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks I wanna find one so bad!

Bronco628

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Try aftermarket if your willing to spend that much. There is a lot of really neat decks out there!!

OP
OP
omega88

omega88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The only problem with going aftermarket is install will cost the same if not more then the double din itself. So I looked into a really nice pioneer DD with nav and everything. It was $400, and install was $410 by the time you get the modules, integrate the steering wheel controls, all that jazz. So I'm not sure what the best route to go is

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
aftermarket is better, plus would give you more options for future expansion if you want to and amps

Ocelot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It all depends on what you like and can afford. I like the factory look as long as it sounds good enough. For me, I changed the speakers to the Mopar Kicker upgrades and the sound is plenty good for me. Good enough that I sold my Pioneer DVD touchscreen that I removed from my Chevy Colorado before trading it. I was planning on putting it in the Ram, but with all the extra stuff I would need and the factory radio sounding fine, I ditched the idea..

Also, I really like the Uconnect and ability to voice control my Ipod that's plugged in the glovebox. I wouldn't want to lose the Uconnect.

The only thing I might like at some point is to change to a touchscreen RBZ. I don't want NAV. I much prefer my navigation as a separate device.

OP
OP
omega88

omega88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I have the amp and sub in. And I really like the unconnected and would just like to have the screen, all the current options I have, and the stock look.
Model number is P05064959AH,
serial number T00AM0950A2071

Maybe someone can use those numbers to tell me if it would work in my truck?