Wiring identification.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tk1292

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
Is there a way to look up and see what the truck is pre wired for from factory?

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
It's kind of random for the most part. I've seen trucks wired for most things and the exact same model year and everything not wired for it at all.

OP
OP
T

Tk1292

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 cummins
It's kind of random for the most part. I've seen trucks wired for most things and the exact same model year and everything not wired for it at all.
Very random, my tradesman is wired for heated steering wheel power pedals and subwoofer but has nothing for alpine sound or power seats.

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Yeav I've never been able to track it down. Was looking into doing a backup cam in my truck. Looked at two trucks they had the harness for the cam with the extra wires but when I got home to check mine I didn't have the harness at all. Like two sections of it were missing from the driverfootwell to the Tailgate. Some get lucky some don't I guess. Probly going to build my own third brake light camera for my truck instead. Living in the north makes the Tailgate ones useless in the snow.