wondering what this may look like?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dodge trucker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just bought a '12. been looking for a long time, none have been available nearby like I wanted (reg cab and 8 ft bed are next to impossible to find in a newer Dodge)
Everything about this truck is what I wanted if I ever got a newer Dodge, except 2 things. Figured I didnt know when I'd get this "close" to what I wanted to buy again.
What I am thinking.... A dealer in MN was all over the net a couple of years ago when they did a new Chevy truck in a 70s square body paint scheme.
I have an 85 D150 as a resto project. My thoughts are I'd like to break up all that white (as my new truck brings me to 4 white Dodges in the driveway, 5 if my son comes by. I am sick of white paint. And as a mechanic, me and white never got along.)
How would a '12 1500 look painted 2 tone, as the mid 80s trucks were? I'm thinking Electric Blue maybe a bit darker, top and bottom/ white in the middle.....
Thoughts? Ideas??? I also wish they offered interiors in the Gen 4's in different colors than black and/or gray.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
3rd gen

1641093252187.png

this is more the colors that catch my eye

1641093559471.png

There is an El Camino in my town that has the black roof line, then the red above begins at the top of the "A" & "B" pillars & continues down to a noticeable bodyline below the windows & at that point the red fades slowly into black