WTB - 12mm / 1/2” Wheel Spacers Hub- & Wheel-centric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’m looking for a set (2) of ~12mm / 1/2 Inch hub- & wheel- centric spacers.
RAM bolt pattern 5x5.5 (139.7mm) / 77.8mm hub

Something like that...

70D2DCFB-F110-4795-8125-BC56AD5833EE.jpeg

Last edited:

jtecodiesel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L Ecodiesel
I'm looking for the same thing except 4. According to the members here and other places on the web BORA spacers seem to be the spacer of choice. http://www.motorsport-tech.com/4DCGI/switchtruckmodel

I'm thinking of switching out my stock wheel bolts for 1/2" longer as well. Haven't found anything definite on the fit yet but I'm thinking Dorman 610-509 for my 2014 Ram 1500. There is a company in Canada called Novustech in Ontario that may make them custom as well but I haven't contacted them yet. They need the hub lip depth and I haven't removed my wheel to measure since it's been a bit cold. Please post a response if you find anything else.

OP
OP
DavidN

DavidN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Meanwhile I ordered a set with Motorsport Tech. They are custom made.
They are $125 a set of 2 shipped and it takes them about three weeks to produce & ship, but the quality is awesome.
To mount them without changing the studs, I bought a set of deep thread lug nuts. We’ll see how it will work out ...

Smallest size they offer in hub- & wheel centric (with the “lip”) is 9mm.
I already have a set of the 9mm spacers on my rear axle with oem 20” wheels & oem studs no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.