you wanna laugh

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dealer has had my truck for about a week and a half now and can't figure out the problem was making a grinding noise when making a you turn to the left they said it was electronic power steering overcompensating well I got a free alignment out of that one now they're saying it's the rear end somehow projecting the sound forward so they're tearing apart the rear right now but still don't have a clue what's wrong with it I told them is probably the wheel bearings and supposedly the over center console light is on backorder throughout the entire country

CMil527

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 RAM 1500 LARAMIE-CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
hopefully they get it straightened out... good luck!

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Someone was telling me about lemon law if it's not in use for 15 days. Not sure how true that is I'll have to look it up the worst part about it is the dealer has no communication. I had to drive there on Saturday because nobody can return a phone call in a couple days or answer the phone

Last edited:

mh3c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Someone was telling me about lemon law if it's not in use for 15 days. Not sure how true that is I'll have to look it up the worst part about it is the dealer has no communication. I had to drive there on Saturday because nobody can return a phone call in a couple days or answer the phone

Lemon Laws only pertain to fixing the same problem three times within a certain time frame.

BigDogg795

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lemon Laws only pertain to fixing the same problem three times within a certain time frame.

I could have sworn I saw a component of NYS lemon law that says if the vehicle is in the custody of the dealer for X amount of time it can qualify for lemon buy back too.

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
At this point i dont even want it back . They replaced the steering gear in rack and pinyin today and the noise is worse they said . They are ****** my poor truck tearing it apart not knowing what it is . Im going to get it back with more problems than before . I think its time to go talk to a lawyer

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
At this point i dont even want it back . They replaced the steering gear in rack and pinyin today and the noise is worse they said . They are ****** my poor truck tearing it apart not knowing what it is . Im going to get it back with more problems than before . I think its time to go talk to a lawyer

Been hit? Call Neal Fit! ONE CALL, THATS ALL!

Lawyer lawyer lawyer. That's all we hear these days is people getting them. That'll only set you back a couple grand! How about talk to the sales manager and shop manager and work something out to where you drive off the lot with a new 2015 or 2016 for what you owe on the one you have now? Talk to people before threatening them, as that only makes them not want to deal with you even more and they'll just throw your truck back together in a hurry and not fix a thing. Just my opinion bud.

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Dealer has had my truck for about a week and a half now and can't figure out the problem was making a grinding noise when making a you turn to the left they said it was electronic power steering overcompensating well I got a free alignment out of that one now they're saying it's the rear end somehow projecting the sound forward so they're tearing apart the rear right now but still don't have a clue what's wrong with it I told them is probably the wheel bearings and supposedly the over center console light is on backorder throughout the entire country

Everything is on national back order....

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been hit? Call Neal Fit! ONE CALL, THATS ALL!

Lawyer lawyer lawyer. That's all we hear these days is people getting them. That'll only set you back a couple grand! How about talk to the sales manager and shop manager and work something out to where you drive off the lot with a new 2015 or 2016 for what you owe on the one you have now? Talk to people before threatening them, as that only makes them not want to deal with you even more and they'll just throw your truck back together in a hurry and not fix a thing. Just my opinion bud.

Not threatening anyone yet . Just wanna get some facts and options first . Manger is useless cant awswer phone or call back ive tried . I have to physically go there.. im already looking at new but ill probably break even on what I owe so I'll be screwed for money down

DRkNESS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Definitely sorry to hear about your woes, hope that it all turns around for you.

TerraNewf

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sounds like you're in a pickle bud, hope it works out for you

tripleplay

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Simple. Call the national sale mgr. Lawyers muddy the water. You aren't there yet.

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is there one for each dealer or it doesnt matter which one a call

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just an update been 9 days since i heard from them had to go there again now its my swaybar bushings .

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Get truck back today problem fixed and tried to charge me . I didnt pay still got my truck but they tried to be slick changed out my center console lights and put in a new unit off a base model hoping that I can't tell the difference already called back and ******* about that and they have to reorder