1998 - 2000 power window, locks, and mirror switch out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ray Coker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Need wiring diagrams for each circuit or pinouts for door switches color charts any thing that will help me back track the wires i need to complete a switch out from a 1998 dodge ram 1500 to a 2000 dodge ram 1500. Ive pulled all the hardware and have already installed and every thing lines up great but i found when i moved wiring harness from inside doors to other truck none of the window wires lock wires or mirror wires were there it wasnt wired for power anything. I dont want to pull dash on new truck because im affraid like old truck the dash will crumble so i would like to just pull the wires , the relays, and switches i need to create a stand alone harness i can run along the lower part of the dash to a 3d printed relay fuse box just for the windows locks and mirrors but cant find a readable wiring diagram any where online have also tried haynes and chilton books if its there its not clear. Can any body help. Ill post the stl files and a walk through for others when im done.