20% Off Chemicals & Towels Plus 15% Off Everything Else!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A shiny one
Memorial Day is a time of remembrance for all of the service men and women who have died fighting for our country. It holds a special place in my heart and thousands of other individuals around the country and world.As a side story, in my job prior to working for Adam's, I was proud to support the Navy as a defense contractor responsible for sonar and weapons systems. Among dozens of ships, there were two that I seemed to always end up working on more than others. I worked on the USS John S. McCain and USS Fitzgerald out of Japan more times than I can count on two hands over the course of 10 years - making lasting friendships with crew members. These two ships happen to be the two ships that had collisions at-sea last year in two separate incidents while forward deployed. Seven sailors were lost on DDG-63 in June 2017 and ten sailors were lost on DDG-56 just a few short months later in August 2017. I do not recall knowing any of those sailors specifically, but having been considered almost a part of the sonar crew on both ships and sleeping in the same berthing areas that were breached and flooded, these events had me deeply saddened, thinking of what their families and the rest of the crew were going through. Events like this and ones far more devastating are a reality for military families and friends since the beginning of our country, so if you have a few moments to spare over this holiday weekend, take a few minutes to remember our fallen heroes. For this Memorial Day, we have a few military-themed products available for purchase - specifically a new, limited-run Camo T-Shirt and Camo Hat - that we will be donating $15 of every T-Shirt and $10 of every Hat sold to the Navy Seal Foundation. The Navy SEAL Foundation provides immediate and ongoing support and assistance to the Naval Special Warfare community and its families.At Adam's, we thank everyone that will participate in this special donation with us.Very Respectfully,Dan@AdamsFor this sale, we have 20% off of individual chemical products and towels, 15% off of everything else like kits and accessories, and free shipping on orders over $100 for the continental United States. This sale ends Monday at Midnight MST. No coupon codes are necessary - discounts are automatically applied, and you cannot stack any other discount codes (all codes have been disabled for this sale).We've also released updates to all 3 of our Ceramic Coating formulas for Paint, Wheel, and Trim, and switched up those kits a little bit too. Ceramic Paste Wax has made its return in a more affordable non-special edition container and kit as well. Lastly, we've partnered with Landa to offer a commercial-duty Electric Pressure Washer drop-shipped to your door. While this certainly isn't a product for everyone due to the price, it is a very robust, professional unit that will provide years of excellent performance.
CLICK HERE TO SHOP NEW PRODUCTS NOW
https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/sub-category-1.html

TLmuu7v.jpg XMVS0cM.jpg XMVS0cM.jpg W96maO7.jpg 3HQ45CR.jpg

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Might have to jump on the new 9h ceramic wheel kit