2013 Factory E Brake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For those of you that have a 2013 Ram 1500 and it didnt come from the factory with the Electric Brake controller on the dash infront of the center console beside the heat seat button....you can get it installed at the dealer. I just got mine installed and it works great. I have a few trailers I tow with my 1500 that have e-brakes and always have a controller in my truck...but having this factory one installed in the dash is awsome. The trucks all come wired and ready to go...you just have to have the controller installed. Whats real neat is info all shows up on the indash screen and you can control your gain thru there. I am very happy with it.

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
For those of you that have a 2013 Ram 1500 and it didnt come from the factory with the Electric Brake controller on the dash infront of the center console beside the heat seat button....you can get it installed at the dealer. I just got mine installed and it works great. I have a few trailers I tow with my 1500 that have e-brakes and always have a controller in my truck...but having this factory one installed in the dash is awsome. The trucks all come wired and ready to go...you just have to have the controller installed. Whats real neat is info all shows up on the indash screen and you can control your gain thru there. I am very happy with it.

Glad to hear you like it. How much did the stealership hit you for parts and install?
:whip:

OP
OP
RIP98Green_Hemi
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It was about $250 total for switch and install...which ur gonna pay half that for an aftermarket switch and then gotta wire it in. Plus I really didnt care cause its a 'company' truck...hahahaha

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Pics?