2013+ Vararam Install Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed the Vararam last night using Jeremy's how to thread. Took about 15 min total. However, the front shroud that comes on the VR with the holes in it, where does that mount to? It is currently sitting over the radiator/condenser. I have the screws left and that piece to secure to something...The instructions as everyone knows are meh so hoping someone can help. Thanks guys.

OP
OP
J

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
After looking at a few videos it seems I may be missing part of the shroud for the VR...

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
HAHA...I take it you found the other piece of the kit in the mess of packing peanuts?

OP
OP
J

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
thats funny! What confused me was the horn bracket in the instructions, I didn't need to do anything with it…

HA I know right? I was like...there is nothing in the way, wtf are they talking about..Guess the 13' and 14's are different lol.

OP
OP
J

Jameson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trinity will be here today. Going to wait on a Hemifever tune until I get some miles on her and they come out with a Trans tune with it. Ill just run 87 Octane Canned Tune until then. The Vararam and the Cherry Bomb Extreme Muffler sounds beastly and its very quiet on the highway. I love it.

boomer135

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport CC 4x4
Engine
Sweet, so far performance wise the Vararam was the best bang for buck IMO

Trinity will be here today. Going to wait on a Hemifever tune until I get some miles on her and they come out with a Trans tune with it. Ill just run 87 Octane Canned Tune until then. The Vararam and the Cherry Bomb Extreme Muffler sounds beastly and its very quiet on the highway. I love it.