2014 Ramm 6.4 hemi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Hi guys I have a 2014 ram 3500 6.4 hemi and have been having some weird electrical issues throughout probably the past year and I'm not sure if they're all connected or what's going on, last winter I was out icefishing and my engine light dinged on and soon after noticed my heater wasn't blowing hot air and my dash said -40°, checked antifreeze first just to see and that was fine. Got the truck home and in the garage and checked the connection on my thermostat and noticed when I unplugged it a 4wd service light would come on so i plugged it back in and figured id start cheap and replace the little sensor in the mirror. Did that and that worked. Move onto spring and out of the blue my drivers side window quit rolling down, the drivers side button cluster would roll down the back windows but not the front. The passenger side button would work the window just fine. So I replaced the drivers side button cluster and that worked for about 2 weeks and the same thing happened again. So I did some reading and found that it could be the door module, replaced the door module and that fixed the window problem but I noticed when I replaced it I got an engine light, -40° on the dash and my backup camera is blue. I got so frustrated with it I just said screw it ill just deal with it as long as my windows work. 3 months later my windows quit working. On top of it all 2 days after the windows quit once again I had a bass tournament in Canada, the landing was steep with ****** loose gravel so I figured I'd put my truck in 4wd to pull the boat out of the water, 4wd light popped up on the dash like it's supposed to, go to pull up the ramp and I just spin, no 4wd.... so I had to have a guy pull me up the ramp. So now I don't have working windows, no 4wd, engine light, -40° on the dash, and my backup camera is blue. I'm stumped! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Might be your battery is on the way out ,have it load tested. As they start to die they will cause odd issues to pop up.

OP
OP
cmann

cmann

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Thanks I'll definitely do that

Tom6363

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4x4
Engine
6.4/3.73
Trade it for what you can get. I'm getting mine out of the shop tomorrow with its 3rd engine ......only 125k miles. Babies its whole life.