2015 1500 Sport 4x4 Leveled... What Shocks do you recommend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPa_Brewskey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I'm looking at upgrading the shocks on my 2015 1500 Sport 4x4, which has a ProComp leveling kit and A-Arm. I've purchased Boss Airbags and a Wireless One kit to kill the load squat, just waiting for the AZ heat to die down, so I can install them. I've seen a lot of posts on Bilstein shocks, are these what I should go with, or what else would you recommend? I'm a desert dweller, so I do some off roading in the desert, and the mountains in AZ, I also tow a 3400lb pop up with a deck on front for my 500 lb quad, so there can be 850 lbs on the tounge, which the truck has no problem with power wise, but the squat, oh the terrible terrible squat. That being said, the airbags of course would be aired down when I'm not towing, what should I look for in new shocks?

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I guess recommending the shocks would come down to budget. You're gonna hear bilstein most around here, but I think you'd be better served with fox or icon

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
most of the time, the bils replace any prior leveling kit installed. This eliminates spacer blocks.