2017 ram 1500 5.7 hemi electric shift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cumminsman08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have a 17 model 1500 5.7 electronic shift starts fine says service shifter service antilock brake system an service power steering was acting fine than all of a sudden this started happening at first you could put it in gear and limp it down the road now the shifter is locked has any one had any wiring issues or one that was doing something similar to this truck it has 90,000 miles all stock never had any kind of work done other than normally wear an rear thanks for any help if any more info is needed feel free to ask

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like a computer issue. How’s the battery? If the battery is failing you could get faults as well.

OP
OP
C

Cumminsman08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I forgot to mention I did go ahead an replace the battery since it was only 2 years old and still had a warranty all it cost was my time I checked power to all fuses an also checked the hots on battery post and the ground coming off the battery I heard the fuse box making a clicking noise I pulled it out an cleaned it an honestly didn’t see anything wrong with it just looking at it