2017 Ram Big Horn Front Grille Replacement Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uncas21001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I have a 2017 Big Horn. It has the grille configuration shown in the attachment to this post. One of the horizontal chromed pieces fell off or was stolen. Does anyone know if I can replace this one chrome horizontal piece or do I have to buy the whole grille? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Uncas

Attachments

• 68197705AA-20-ANG.jpg
    68197705AA-20-ANG.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
The inserts can be replaced without having to replace the frame. There's only two inserts(L/R) but that fills all four openings. All the styles of inserts for that style grill are interchangeable if you want something different.
Look the the classified section: For Sale
There's probably a set or two for sale. You could also check with All Mopar Parts down in the forum vendor section if you just want to buy new ones.

OP
OP
Uncas21001

Uncas21001

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks for the advise. The situation is solved. I was able to purchase an entire used grille on Ebay from a junk yard in Canada! Great service shipped promptly and the grille arrived in the condition as it was portrayed on Ebay. The price was reasonable.