2018 2500 6.4 exhaust and intake mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigT9935

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
i just installed a K and N cold air intake on my 6.4 and a flowmax xflow exhaust system. something just doesnt seem right. seems like having some troubles with shift point or goes into eco mode to much. do i need to do something to the computer. i know i changed the back pressure by eliminating the the stock muffler and resinator. if i do have to add a tuner which one is best.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
i just installed a K and N cold air intake on my 6.4 and a flowmax xflow exhaust system. something just doesnt seem right. seems like having some troubles with shift point or goes into eco mode to much. do i need to do something to the computer. i know i changed the back pressure by eliminating the the stock muffler and resinator. if i do have to add a tuner which one is best.
Put the stock airbox back on,and see if it straightens out. Those 2 mods don't require tuning.