2018 2500 6.7 Mud flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaosh1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So i have a Carli lift with 35" Falcon wild peak AT3 tires. My tires will rub on the mudd flaps at just the right angle in the front. Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone have this setup and have changed there mudd flaps? Im looking for a suggestions on new flaps that won't rub.

I mean i guess i could pull them off and grab a heat gun and "Reform" them but id rather replace.

buckeyexx

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So i have a Carli lift with 35" Falcon wild peak AT3 tires. My tires will rub on the mudd flaps at just the right angle in the front. Has anyone had this issue? Does anyone have this setup and have changed there mudd flaps? Im looking for a suggestions on new flaps that won't rub.

I mean i guess i could pull them off and grab a heat gun and "Reform" them but id rather replace.
I would suggest get an alignment done. You shouldn’t be rubbing with 35‘s on the flaps. I had the same issue as you at just right angle but had an alignment done to Thuren specs and no longer have the issue.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What offset are your wheels? That is going to come into play. I didn't rub with 12x35's but when I went to a 325 (13 wide) I had to pull them mud flaps off. (I am aligned to Thuren specs)

OP
OP
chaosh1

chaosh1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
What offset are your wheels? That is going to come into play. I didn't rub with 12x35's but when I went to a 325 (13 wide) I had to pull them mud flaps off. (I am aligned to Thuren specs)

These are Method 18 x 9 +18 if i'm not mistaken

OP
OP
chaosh1

chaosh1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I would suggest get an alignment done. You shouldn’t be rubbing with 35‘s on the flaps. I had the same issue as you at just right angle but had an alignment done to Thuren specs and no longer have the issue.

ok, I see that, Ill have to dig up my last alignment sheet and see if its within, If not ill take it to a shop if i can find one thats willing to do it to those specs here in LA

Last edited: