2018 Ram 3500 4x4 temporarily unavailable

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony ROCA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

Hi guys, I just got this message. It put my truck on limp mode. I disconnected the batteries. It didn't work. I stopped at my mechanic and he said it is the Aisin transmission pressure switch or valve...something like that. Please if anyone has any ideas I will really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Dennis Shellito

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins IBS
Either the T case shift motor went south or the shift linkage is frozen. My brothers 17 F150 threw the same message and it was the frozen linkage. Evidently he drove through some snow, or water was thrown onto the shift linkage and it froze in place. I hope for your sake it isn't the shift motor, because they have been on backorder for a long time.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a

Hi guys, I just got this message. It put my truck on limp mode. I disconnected the batteries. It didn't work. I stopped at my mechanic and he said it is the Aisin transmission pressure switch or valve...something like that. Please if anyone has any ideas I will really appreciate it. Thanks guys
Hi @Tony ROCA, we certainly understand how this would be concerning. If you decide to bring this to the attention of your dealer, please feel free to follow up with our team in a private message for additional support.

Kathryn
Ram Cares