2019 2500 ESC/ABS light on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyubikkk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hello all,
I’m rebuilding a 2019 2500 after I purchased the truck from an auto auction, last week I removed the dashboard to put in a new one because of a blown passenger airbag. After I started the truck I noticed the ESC message along with the service trailer brake message.
Last night I tried to reset my abs module with the jscan app and now I have a flashing abs light and the ESC light is still on.
Kinda frustrated because now I have more problems than I started with lol. I attached a picture of what the problem codes are from doing a scan.

On a side note, I had my seatbelts rebuilt and I put in a new srs module from a donor truck and attached are the pictures from the srs module read out. Does that mean that the passenger seat belt isn’t rebuilt right and can someone tell me what the frontal sequib is ?

Thanks all!!

Johnnyroastbeef

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
so the ABS, Trailer Brake light, etc all come on at once in my truck. It goes back to the wheel speed sensor. I had the RF wheel speed sensor changed once it went away for a while but came back. Apparently it's the ABS module that goes bad. I'm having mine changed now so I'
ll let you know the results. I think there are a couple threads on this same issue elsewhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nick_Mac