2019 Ram classic screen upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dbiiker214

Reaction score
I have the 5 inch screen in my 2019 ram 1500 classic with the 4th gen body. I want to upgrade to the 8.4” screen. Anyone done this upgrade and have a good website they recommend to buy from?

woojyee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
You could go aftermarket in that truck cheaper I think. Won't quite be 8.4" screen though. Most are around 6 3/4". You would need a radio, dash kit and an idatalink maestro RR. Comes with all the harnesses you need for plug and play. I just put a similar set up in my Ford Focus commuter car. Wireless Android Auto/Car Play. Radio has built in Xover, time alignment, equalizer and 5 channel RCA out. Even has performance pages! Get to look at my pathetic 0-60 and 1/4 miles times produced by a 2.0L flex fuel vehicle :D

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have the 5 inch screen in my 2019 ram 1500 classic with the 4th gen body. I want to upgrade to the 8.4” screen. Anyone done this upgrade and have a good website they recommend to buy from?
@Mpgrimm2 can point you to all the parts you need and sell you a harness that will allow you to convert an 8.4 UAS/UAQ radio.