Looking for Options - Upgrading UConnect 3 5'' to UAS or Similar in 2019 Classic Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMRam91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi All,

Looking for options, part list, aftermarket suggestions, etc to upgrade the UConnect 3 5'' (Has SiriusXM) system that is in my 2019 Classic Warlock. I've searched the forum and there is a lot of information around this but I cannot make heads or tails of what all I would need to do the upgrade for my tuck. Biggest want is CarPlay, and maybe adding media controls to the wheel.

First choice would be upgrading to an OEM UAS unit, I really only want this for CarPlay. I'd like to stick with the OEM look and parts if possible. I've looked at Infotainment, car-part etc and prices seem steep, should I expect to spend $1500+ on this swap?

Second choice would be quality OEM style aftermarket units, open to suggestions. I would like to avoid any dash modifications if possible. I am not expecting to spend $200 and get a great unit, somewhere south of $1000 would be preferable though.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Last I checked, it was about 200 for the bezel (used) 300 for the radio (because the headunit is larger, you can't use your stock HVAC controls, hence the need for a new bezel)

Then you need a conversion harness and a handful of HVAC doohickys

One of our members sells those as a kit with the harness for 500ish

OP
OP
JMRam91

JMRam91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Last I checked, it was about 200 for the bezel (used) 300 for the radio (because the headunit is larger, you can't use your stock HVAC controls, hence the need for a new bezel)

Then you need a conversion harness and a handful of HVAC doohickys

One of our members sells those as a kit with the harness for 500ish
Thanks for taking the time! Where can I find the radio for 300? If eBay, what P/N should I look for? Car-part was about 800 for the radios last I looked.

ChaseSmokesMids

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for taking the time! Where can I find the radio for 300? If eBay, what P/N should I look for? Car-part was about 800 for the radios last I looked.
Check facebook marketplace
There’s TONS for sale around me right now

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Check with @Mpgrimm2

He should be able to get you the part number you want, and also has the conversion harness

As for price, shop around, I was just shooting from the hip

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357