2019 Tradesmen PW for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
interesting color. not a forest green fan myself but i get it. certainly different than I've seen.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
This would be a perfect truck to camo and get rid of the chrome. Or not if that color works for you. That is 9k less then what I paid for mine and only missing a few options but a very capable truck.
Almost as good of a deal I found for McBroom.

I guess your truck is still in the shop?

OP
OP
56PW17

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This would be a perfect truck to camo and get rid of the chrome. Or not if that color works for you. That is 9k less then what I paid for mine and only missing a few options but a very capable truck.
Almost as good of a deal I found for McBroom.

I guess your truck is still in the shop?
Still in the shop and no word on time frame for repair.

I like truck shopping. I think this time I’m going to get into a diesel though.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Still in the shop and no word on time frame for repair.

I like truck shopping. I think this time I’m going to get into a diesel though.
Makes sense to get a diesel since you pull a trailer often. To bad the PW can’t be fit with a diesel.

OP
OP
56PW17

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Makes sense to get a diesel since you pull a trailer often. To bad the PW can’t be fit with a diesel.
After owning a current Pw for 2 yrs i need the tow capacity more than the suspension articulation so a diesel 2500 makes the most sense. I will be fitting the new truck with a winch though. I can not live without that.

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Nothing about it jumps out n says Power Wagon. Must be a Tradesman Power Wagon like mine.
Which I’m trading in today

The Blue Mule

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Nothing about it jumps out n says Power Wagon. Must be a Tradesman Power Wagon like mine.
Which I’m trading in today

The Blue Mule
Did you get the White PW in Houston after all?

The green PW is a Tradesman. The OP put it in the title and I understand that is the only time you will see Chrome bummers on a PW.
This Green one should go for even cheaper at the years end, for being an unpopular color.

Last edited:

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
After owning a current Pw for 2 yrs i need the tow capacity more than the suspension articulation so a diesel 2500 makes the most sense. I will be fitting the new truck with a winch though. I can not live without that.
If you don’t get the PW then you could get the long box bed (8ft). It is much better for towing in my opinion.

dhay13

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 6.4L Hemi 4.10's 'Off-Road'
I like the color. Definitely would buy that if it had the options I liked and was in the market

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Did you get the White PW in Houston after all?

The green PW is a Tradesman. The OP put it in the title and I understand that is the only time you will see Chrome bummers on a PW.
This Green one should go for even cheaper at the years end, for being an unpopular color.

No

The Blue Mule

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Dang!
I had hoped you had jointed the PW club...I don’t see many PW in my area. Mostly Ram Rebel in my city.

I didn’t try real hard to get it. I’m looking at another truck at the moment. If it falls through then I’ll try that dealership out. I’m kinda dealer loyal and probably shouldn’t be.
Houston is sorta offering a better trade in offer for my truck.
I’m currently try to work a deal on a big horn with 3.92’s off road package. In Max Steel color. Hopefully I’ll know in an hour.

The Blue Mule

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
@Trailmaker I’ve sent the sales team at Helfman dodge in Houston Texas about 10 emails and none of the have responded. I guess they don’t wanna sell any trucks.

The Blue Mule

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
I didn’t try real hard to get it. I’m looking at another truck at the moment. If it falls through then I’ll try that dealership out. I’m kinda dealer loyal and probably shouldn’t be.
Houston is sorta offering a better trade in offer for my truck.
I’m currently try to work a deal on a big horn with 3.92’s off road package. In Max Steel color. Hopefully I’ll know in an hour.

The Blue Mule
I’m not Educated on all the packages of Ram, so if you get it you have to fill me in on some of the details that set it apart.

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
@Trailmaker I’ve sent the sales team at Helfman dodge in Houston Texas about 10 emails and none of the have responded. I guess they don’t wanna sell any trucks.

The Blue Mule
Wow if I were the sales manager I would think my job would be on the line for not keeping up with my sales team.
Good 4x4 like that would go for 5k more in the northern states.

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Wow if I were the sales manager I would think my job would be on the line for not keeping up with my sales team.
Good 4x4 like that would go for 5k more in the northern states.

So true man. They could’ve sold it last week if they’d answered me.

The Blue Mule

McBroom

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
@56PW17 sorry for hijacking your thread. My apologies

The Blue Mule

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
true we did jack it.

There is not much to say about a Green Power Wagon. Only one other person liked the color. No one likes my camo idea.
Maybe this PW could be set up to look like a military vehicle. Some US decals and black steel bumpers. Maybe a roof rack and some Jerry Cans with a HiLift jack too.

OP
OP
56PW17

56PW17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
true we did jack it.

There is not much to say about a Green Power Wagon. Only one other person liked the color. No one likes my camo idea.
Maybe this PW could be set up to look like a military vehicle. Some US decals and black steel bumpers. Maybe a roof rack and some Jerry Cans with a HiLift jack too.
Lol it’s all good. I love green trucks. I think if the interior had more options i would try and buy it.

I dont mind a good hi-jacking

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963