Got my eye on this 1 ton laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
What do you guys think. Whats the chances of getting them down to 37 or 38k? Any way to find out what gears with the vin? Just in case that dealer is clueless.oh and one more question...Is the remainder of the warranty transferable to me if ibuy it? Price seems too good to be true (compared to other dealers)

Used Ram 3500 For Sale Buffalo, NY - CarGurus

Last edited:

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Dodge - Recall
On the left of the page under "your vehicle" click on "equipment listing" and it'll redirect you to a new page, enter the VIN and it'll give you a build sheet including the gears

With people getting $10k +/- off of sticker price, I think you could get it for $37 or $38k
It's an oddball truck, it's a '14 on a used car lot with 5k miles on it
Make up a number you could get on a leftover truck and throw it at them

I don't see that being to desireable of a truck there either, it's a blue collar town and the guys with money work in the oil field and drive diesels

ncgrl1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 RAM LongHorn 4x4
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Dodge - Recall
On the left of the page under "your vehicle" click on "equipment listing" and it'll redirect you to a new page, enter the VIN and it'll give you a build sheet including the gears

With people getting $10k +/- off of sticker price, I think you could get it for $37 or $38k

I don't see that being to desireable of a truck there either, it's a blue collar town and the guys with money work in the oil field and drive diesels

Thanks for that vin link. That's great to have.

OP
OP
C

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Yes thank you. I was trying to find that last night . I have seen it mentioned so many times on the forum but couldnt find it in a search. Great tool

Dodge - Recall

OP
OP
C

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have searched and searched and searched. Everything in that trim (same truck) is around $50k all over. That is kind of scaring me. I dont want to drive 3 hours to look/buy this truck and see there is something wrong with it. You know that is something they wont tell you over the phone.

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
get a car fax before you go? Do as much homework as you can, but ultimately it'll be worth your 6 hours to either get a screamin deal or avoid a headache.

OP
OP
C

cc rider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Wow that's agood price. I'm just saying in comparison to most ad's. I'm just tying to find something alittle closer. Thanks a ton . :)

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Wow that's agood price. I'm just saying in comparison to most ad's. I'm just tying to find something alittle closer. Thanks a ton . :)

The few I have found are brand new trucks, this one is not
It's not even a demo, it's a used truck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca