2020 Warlock Grille issue. Can't find good info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btal400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.6 V8
Hi Everyone,
I have a 4th gen, 2020 1500 Warlock. Some kind of partridge decided to jump into it at highway speeds. This fractured part of the plastic grate. I've heard people say that you can buy parts of the grid and others said, sorry, it's a $900 replacement part.
I want to sell it soon and would prefer to fix it first because it is perfect otherwise. I'm not looking for a new kind, just a parts solution. I'll post up a pic. I'm new to RAM's and love mine, just haven't gotten to work on it much yet so I'm clueless. Thanks, Ben.Grille.jpg

1999 White C5 Coupe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Everyone,
I have a 4th gen, 2020 1500 Warlock. Some kind of partridge decided to jump into it at highway speeds. This fractured part of the plastic grate. I've heard people say that you can buy parts of the grid and others said, sorry, it's a $900 replacement part.
I want to sell it soon and would prefer to fix it first because it is perfect otherwise. I'm not looking for a new kind, just a parts solution. I'll post up a pic. I'm new to RAM's and love mine, just haven't gotten to work on it much yet so I'm clueless. Thanks, Ben.View attachment 520774

Have you consulted with a Ram dealer part’s department?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Have you already replaced your Rams Grille
Take the insert out of the broken grille
Then take another picture or two

It looks like the inserts run around $130

OP
OP
B

btal400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.6 V8
Hi fellas,
I haven't spoke with the dealer yet. Because I know it'll mkst likely cost double to buy there, but I might have to.
I also haven't tore it down to check it out inside due to all the plastic shrouding in the way because I just have a very major surgery and am being easy.
In the same breath, I'm looking into buying a 23' rebel 1500 or a powerwagon in the next few weeks. I'm shopping tomorrow at a fee places. I finance long term and rates are over 7% now, even with 810 credit, wtf.

OP
OP
B

btal400

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.6 V8
130 wpuld be not sp bad at all!!!