2022 Jeep Wagoneer / Grand Wagoneer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJEH

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I love the fact that Stellantis will again have a full size SUV. We didn't for a long time and I think that cost us a lot of customers... I say us like I work there... :confused:

Anyway, I keep following them on social media and the whole process.

I was inquiring about the tow package and for that you'll need to select the premium package as it is not available in the standard configuration. This is stupid I thought because this brings the price up to $83,465 for a Wagoneer.

Attached was as price sheet which is not available online (why not?) and it explained it a little better.

Apparently they currently offer 12 pre-configured models. I believe these models are for all the pre-orders they have taken. To pre order you need to select a dealer, a configuration and pay $500. From then on the dealer will "deal" with you. Once they run out of those I believe we will get a regular online build and price feature, because the base price for the model I'm interested in is $70,995.

I find these prices outrageous but if you shop around at Chevrolet, GMC, Toyota, Lexus.... they all cost $70K+ (online MSRP) and it's ridiculous.

So based on that I don't think the Wagoneer is overpriced, but I'm not willing to go spend $83K plus $2K destination charge + TTL and end up with a $90K+ full size SUV. Sorry.

However, there are a few things that are nice:

- 24/7 Support and roadside assistance.
- No charge for equivalent loaner car.
- Trip interruption coverage.
- VIP access to select, exclusive Jeep brand events.
- 5 year worry free maintenance and tire rotations.
- Cleaning inside/outside plus full tank after every service.
- Pickup and delivery service for maintenance.

I can email you the .pdf if you like. Both the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer have great features and I'm certain they will dominate the SUV market.

But we've decided that we'll keep our 2018 RAM.... there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and we love driving it. We just wanted a full size SUV, but not for this price.

Perhaps in a year or two there will be good used ones... or dealer demos. Because if you ask me, the Wagoneer would be it. I loved the design ever since I saw it the first time. All the others are ugly :D

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They are its going to be a contender for my wife next August.