2022 Limited - Great deal at Rob Green Nissan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
If you're in Idaho or close, almost bought this truck below. but not awesome timing for us. Ask for Quaid Jones. They'll accept $43,000 for it. Doesn't have mopar warranty anymore but does have a 3 year/36k mile bumper to bumper included. Clean title. Gorgeous truck.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Someone will buy that for that price. I dont do chrome, but that is the only thing off on that truck. Love love the gears.

Changed my mind, I thought you said 3.92's? It says 3.21's.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
With that milege,it makes me wonder why it was traded off,did it have issues and the original owner get tired of those issues. I get somewhat suspicious of why something that's hardly broke in,gets traded off,maybe there's a legit story behind why it was traded,but i'd be digging into it as much as possible.

OP
OP
RodRamCar

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
With that milege,it makes me wonder why it was traded off,did it have issues and the original owner get tired of those issues. I get somewhat suspicious of why something that's hardly broke in,gets traded off,maybe there's a legit story behind why it was traded,but i'd be digging into it as much as possible.
They explained to me that they bought a ton of trucks in end of 2022 from Canada auctions. Then those imported into the US. They can get them a lot cheaper. No idea what problems it might have. The walk-around video in original post the guy started it up. Sounded pretty good. It's in Twin Falls and ain't much around there ehen you have a huge inventory. But I get it!

OP
OP
RodRamCar

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
I didn't mind sharing the price they'd agree to because I know they won't change the price online since I'm sure they wanna get the list proce but was hoping maybe someone could land this truck/deal since I couldn't haha

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
They explained to me that they bought a ton of trucks in end of 2022 from Canada auctions. Then those imported into the US. They can get them a lot cheaper. No idea what problems it might have. The walk-around video in original post the guy started it up. Sounded pretty good. It's in Twin Falls and ain't much around there ehen you have a huge inventory. But I get it!
That brings up a whole lot of other head-aches if you have a warrenty claim,lol. Still wonder why it'd go to auction up here,the best case scenerio would be if it was a bank repo,and the bank sent it to auction

OP
OP
RodRamCar

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
That brings up a whole lot of other head-aches if you have a warrenty claim,lol. Still wonder why it'd go to auction up here,the best case scenerio would be if it was a bank repo,and the bank sent it to auction

COVID caused a huge number of Canada imports. It was better for dealers even clear down in Utah to get Canada trucks. They get em 10k less or more than US trucks to resell. Huge opportunity for dealerships to make money since new trucks aren't selling well. That's my theory anyways. That's why I offered 43k they wouldn't go as low as 41k. My guess is they got it for close to that. Where I get upset is they're not very educated usually on Canada trucks and RAM's unwillingness to Mopar warranty those once titled in the US

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
COVID caused a huge number of Canada imports. It was better for dealers even clear down in Utah to get Canada trucks. They get em 10k less or more than US trucks to resell. Huge opportunity for dealerships to make money since new trucks aren't selling well. That's my theory anyways. That's why I offered 43k they wouldn't go as low as 41k. My guess is they got it for close to that. Where I get upset is they're not very educated usually on Canada trucks and RAM's unwillingness to Mopar warranty those once titled in the US
There were alot of trucks that went south,and still do.There's a few guys on the local facebook pages up here buying trucks,then sending them to US dealers and making a good living doing it.

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi

Has nothing to do that. It has to do with exchange rate. Had/have relatives doing it over 60 years.

The Smart wholesalers get the warranty moved and change computer the US. The Dumb ones don't.

Usually ones with low KM were dealership test drive, some one bought for purpose sending it to US, like @Wild one mentioned. Rest are fleet, lease, trade-in, or repossessed.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
So no MaxCare for Canada trucks titled in the US? Wonder if 3rd party service contract companies will write for these trucks.

OP
OP
RodRamCar

RodRamCar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 4x4 w/ 3.92s
So no MaxCare for Canada trucks titled in the US? Wonder if 3rd party service contract companies will write for these trucks.
These guys were gonna do through CostGuard. Very little known and I asked for Zeigler so part of reason I said no thanks

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
If you're in Idaho or close, almost bought this truck below. but not awesome timing for us. Ask for Quaid Jones. They'll accept $43,000 for it. Doesn't have mopar warranty anymore but does have a 3 year/36k mile bumper to bumper included. Clean title. Gorgeous truck.

That is not a deal at all. Stop posting things like that.

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
What would you consider a deal then? I'll post whatever I want . Idgaf what you think lol.

I hope the forum does not digress into members trying to point out "good" deals,
that is not what the forum is for. You could be a salesman there, for all we know.
:mad:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I hope the forum does not digress into members trying to point out "good" deals,
that is not what the forum is for. You could be a salesman there, for all we know.
:mad:
You're hilarious dude. :rolleyes: :Big Laugh:

Kickboxer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi-non-Etorque
Rod, you are a bit of a dope, scour the ads, and let us in on the deals.
NOT.......................