2022 MSRP's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timelinex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I'm looking to buy a private party 2022 3500's that is a longhorn or limited. When looking at window stickers, I frequently see 2 very similar vehicles with 6k+ difference in MSRP. The main thing I have been able to get it down to is the BASE MSRP price is actually $6k more. Was there a base price change mid year or am I possibly missing something else?

Example attached

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    ram.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 11

stevenP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 2500 Longhorn
Engine
6.7L Cummins
All joking aside, the MSRPs were going up $3k every two months at times. Just because they can! When I was looking last year finding a truck that was built earlier in that year compared to one that rolled off the truck was 3-5K difference for no reason.
So the truck I bought 2022, was built early in the year, and its sticker was $85k. Same truck later in that same year, built online with the exact same build was $94k.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

timelinex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Got it. Thanks for the info. So it sounds like it's the same vehicles just bought at different times throughout the year.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing an actual difference in the vehicles.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Got it. Thanks for the info. So it sounds like it's the same vehicles just bought at different times throughout the year.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing an actual difference in the vehicles.
One thing I noticed is one has a sun roof & has package 21K the other does not