Hello RamForum! Introductions (+monthly drawing for a free Tmat Cargo Management System)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmatproducts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hello Ramforum!

We are super excited to become an official sponsor. I have personally gotten a lot of great information from the users and posts on here over the years and over the trucks. I’m thankful that Tmat has the chance to give back.

TL;DR
We do a monthly drawing for a free Tmat Truck Bed Mat & Cargo Management System on Tmat.com. That's probably the best way to learn more AND possibly get one for free!

About Tmat
Tmat is made in America. It was invented and is still manufactured and shipped by five brothers who own Triaxis Tools in Ohio.

Tmat can be assembled and installed with no tools and no modifications to your truck. It also has a deep DIY/custom install base that custom installs it into campers, vans, and trailers, as well as customers who install it onto truck bed draw systems, bed slides, or even make their own bed slides by installing it onto plywood.

About Me (Kenny)
2022 HO Cummins Megacab Ram 3500 w/turnover ball (the truck that’s in most of the Tmat pictures)

I stumbled across Tmat last year while looking for a bed mat to keep my gear dry on a trip to Alaska (Ramboxes + retractable cover = leaky bed). I wanted something more useful than a straight dry mat but I couldn't use drawers, a slide, or mounted toolboxes since I pull a gooseneck and reconfigure my bed regularly for deliveries, farm work, tools, hunting, camping, motorcycles, etc. Tmat proved itself on that 10K trip so when I got back, I joined forces with the guys at Triaxis Tools and here we are!

Feel free to reach out through here or email/chat/call us through the website.

Kenny

Tmat - Farm Road.pngTmat - T-Posts and Driver.pngTmat - Tailgate Slide with Packouts.pngTmat - Moving a TV.png

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Welcome to the forum Kenny and thank you for supporting our community!

Do you have any youtube videos showing how this modular system works? Truck mounting, accessory mounting etc...

Looks like a cool product. I'd love to learn more about it.

OP
OP
tmatproducts

tmatproducts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Do you have any youtube videos showing how this modular system works? Truck mounting, accessory mounting etc...

Hi G-Ride990!

This unlisted promo illustrates the assembly process and how blockers plug into the mat. We have an official promo video coming soon.

For a long-form video, Jason Fletcher with All Things Overlanding has done a great video over his DIY install (most installs are just assembly and slide into the truck bed)

I hope those help. More to come soon.

Kenny

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
That looks pretty interesting. How well does it do if you're bouncing around off road? Are the blockers locked in somehow or just friction fit?

OP
OP
tmatproducts

tmatproducts

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
That looks pretty interesting. How well does it do if you're bouncing around off road? Are the blockers locked in somehow or just friction fit?

A standard install into a truck bed going down rough country roads or around the farm is no problem. I use it in some rough areas working fences and checking cows.

The T-shaped stationary blockers are friction fit into the mat. The adjustable blockers use pressure.

We have some people who have incorporated it into their overland builds - but you need to take extra steps if your goal is offroad trails/overlanding (especially if it's not in a covered bed). They have bolted the mat down and are using the combo of blockers and straps to keep stuff from moving.

Adjustable Blockers.gif