2022 RAM ABS ISSUE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jco_Michigan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hello,

My son was driving my 2022 ram and hit water on the freeway, spun across traffic and into the wall. Minor damage on the taillight and tailgate- nothing serious.

I picked up the truck, drove it 40 miles, then it just stopped on me in the middle of an intersection. Lights came on blinking, brakes locked, could not turn engine on, dashboard lit up. Had it towed in, tons of ABS faults.

Truck has been at a Chrysler collision shop since June, I have had a case open. Want to make sure the vehicle is safe to drive and one person from Chrysler who finally answered advised that it is not safe to drive and I should wait for repairs.

I have been calling daily for 4 weeks and not received a callback from my assigned case worker as this supposedly been escalated to a special team. No vehicle for 2 months?

Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience and if you have any ideas for how to get through to a case manager?

Last edited: