2023 3500 dually crew cab rear head rests

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harley3348

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I would like to remove the headrests to give better visibility seeing no one will be using the rear seats. Do the rear seat backs have a release to fold them forward. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Assuming the seat design is the same as my '19 was, they will come out without fiddling with the seat, which does not release.

OP
OP
H

Harley3348

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
tjfdesmo, thanks for the reply. If I raise the headrest the top of the headrest hits the roof. Looks like the only way to remove them is to remove the seats first.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
if the rear seat headrests are blocking your view, what's going to happen when towing a trailer?
One really needs to know how to utilize the sideview mirrors properly, relying on looking over the shoulder can become a safety hazard.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I removed my rear seat head rests as soon as i could figure out the releases.
Then i reversed the front seat head rests, so that it is not pushing on the back of my head all the time

Now my blind spots are smaller than they were before

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I removed my rear seat head rests as soon as i could figure out the releases.
Then i reversed the front seat head rests, so that it is not pushing on the back of my head all the time

Now my blind spots are smaller than they were before
I did the same thing on my drivers seat in my regular cab as you GT,i hated the way the head rest forced my neck/head into an uncomfortable position,so i reversed the drivers side head rest