2023 Ram Limited order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Longpond

Reaction score
Ram Year
Question for the experts. I ordered a 2023 Ram Limited last month with the night edition package, the off road package and the trailer tow package. What’s odd is when I go to the Ram truck website to build and price the off road package gets kicked out if you include the night edition on the Limited. The dealer ordered it for me and I was told on the dealer site he had no issues and it will come as ordered. Hopefully that’s correct and thanks for any input from the experts

Stavinksi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The web site is a fairly loose approximation. On my ‘22 I was configuring the large fuel tank on a limited and the dealer wasn’t able to order it. 33 gal tank standard on limited, or was then. Don’t know about now. Dealer couldn’t order package because it was already on there. Mine also came with the off road package wheels because I got that package, web site showed it with standard limited wheels when configured.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Question for the experts. I ordered a 2023 Ram Limited last month with the night edition package, the off road package and the trailer tow package. What’s odd is when I go to the Ram truck website to build and price the off road package gets kicked out if you include the night edition on the Limited. The dealer ordered it for me and I was told on the dealer site he had no issues and it will come as ordered. Hopefully that’s correct and thanks for any input from the experts

Interesting. When I was looking to place an order for a 2021 Limited I couldn't order one with the ORG and Night Edition because each of those options has its own specific tire and wheel package. As far as I know that hasn't changed, but stranger things have happened.

The web site is a fairly loose approximation. On my ‘22 I was configuring the large fuel tank on a limited and the dealer wasn’t able to order it. 33 gal tank standard on limited, or was then. Don’t know about now. Dealer couldn’t order package because it was already on there. Mine also came with the off road package wheels because I got that package, web site showed it with standard limited wheels when configured.

If we're talking 1500's, the standard tank size on a Limited was 26 gallons through '21 model year. Maybe it changed starting in '22?

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Because of supply chain issues, many packages have been modified

Full ships from Japan, China, Taiwan could not be unloaded, because there were no truck drivers to haul the shipping containers.
Long Beach & Los Angeles finally & slowly unloaded the ships & sent the ships back overseas , without empty cargo containers

So those foreign companies could not ship products without the containers.

Mean while, they have stopped producing products overseas, because the storage warehouses are full, and no where to store products.

as you have noticed, store have many empty shelves, & auto manufacturers don't have enough Instrument clusters, etc.

There are way to many 4th Generation Rams that are only partially built & will continue to sit on storage lots

most of them, just need semiconductors

Last edited: