2024 Ram Limited standard equipment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have bought 2 RAMS since 2019 and was not sure what was on them for sure until I had them for weeks. They have the most confusing branding ever? I assumed the Longhorn, Laramie, Limited were like stepping up from an entry level to a top level. From what I can see, most any feature can be on any vehicle, so the only difference is the badging? I don't get it. I have never seen another MFG distort the trim levels like this? Rambox? Multifunction tailgate, cornering lights? Hell pick you poison.... I have no idea what will be on the 2024? I have a 2019 Laramie that has cornering lights and a 2022 Limited that does not? They were apparently standard on a Laramie that cost 25K less than a limited? Go figure..... The only way to know what is on that truck is by reading the sticker. There is no other way.
The sad part is that you would be hard pressed to find a salesman who could give you any kind of help or tell the difference themselves.

Stavinksi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Appreciate it... but I need the trailer tow mirrors and trailer brake controller as well.

The dealer put another order in for a 2024 Limited with the 6'4" box... They couldn't understand why the 33 gal tank was not available to order with the longer bed. I explained to them that the 33 gal tank is standard on the 6'4" bed.
I might see it by October :confused:. Not sure when they'll start building them.
33 gallon tank is also standard in limited I thought?

DanAR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It (33 gal tank) was optional on my 23 Limited.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca