2024 Ram Limited standard equipment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
So I ordered a 2023 Ram 1500 Limited at the beginning of June... saw posts on here about 2024 models being ordered, so I checked with my dealer. Sure enough he said mine would be a 2024 instead of a 2023.

My question is what is included in the Limited package? The online build for a 2023 is terrible... The window stickers on actual 2023 models indicate power running boards and other things as including in the package. Meanwhile the website indicates those are included in an optional equipment package.

So how are we to know what is included and what is not? I was told I couldn't order a the 2023 6'4" bed in late May (they were ceasing production until 2024 model). Now I'm wondering if I should change my order... wondering what options will be included. When I asked the dealer he said everything would be the same.

OP
OP
G

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
At this point you have to trust your dealer. If the truck is not exactly what you want when it arrives, then I would not buy it.
The not buying goes without saying... but are you supposed to order a $70,000+ truck w/out specifications from the manufacturer? (Not that I trust the hideous website at all).

Based on what I've read here, I may not see the truck before fall... If it came in "missing" some of the things I expected I would be beyond ticked off.

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
The not buying goes without saying... but are you supposed to order a $70,000+ truck w/out specifications from the manufacturer? (Not that I trust the hideous website at all).
Your right not to trust the website.
As for ordering the truck, go through all the options with the dealership as they should be able to print off everything it gets built with. If there's a problem with the order the assembly plant will kick it back to the dealership, they should notify you of any necessary changes.

OP
OP
G

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Trust your dealer !!! That is priceless.
Salesman's nickname is Wiggleman (he's a good guy) :rotflmao:

OP
OP
G

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Your right not to trust the website.
As for ordering the truck, go through all the options with the dealership as they should be able to print off everything it gets built with. If there's a problem with the order the assembly plant will kick it back to the dealership, they should notify you of any necessary changes.

I did that with the original order... the printout I got basically said "Customer Preferred Package 27M" (which is the Limited). But it's hard to find what all is included in that package.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Right LMAO---if you trust the dealer and your salesperson I have some nice land to sell you lol-----Your salesperson does not give a Crap about anything but the money he is making off you!!
Even worse you would be hard pressed to find one knowledgeable about Rams .

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
So I ordered a 2023 Ram 1500 Limited at the beginning of June... saw posts on here about 2024 models being ordered, so I checked with my dealer. Sure enough he said mine would be a 2024 instead of a 2023.

My question is what is included in the Limited package? The online build for a 2023 is terrible... The window stickers on actual 2023 models indicate power running boards and other things as including in the package. Meanwhile the website indicates those are included in an optional equipment package.

So how are we to know what is included and what is not? I was told I couldn't order a the 2023 6'4" bed in late May (they were ceasing production until 2024 model). Now I'm wondering if I should change my order... wondering what options will be included. When I asked the dealer he said everything would be the same.

While the flip from 2023 to 2024 was essentially unannounced, I don't think we had any that were forced into new model year. Can you post an image of your POC from the order along with what items you're wondering about? Happy to help take a look.

OP
OP
G

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
1689083524747.png

Specifically what is included as part of the Limited package? Where do i find that?

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry didn't see this, I can't get my alerts on this forum to do what I want.
Anyway, see attached for Limited standard features BUT beware, that sometimes certain selections can override standard features.

But back to your originally situation, what date did you place your order and get assigned a VON# (screenshot is cutoff)? Unless it was chilling in a BA/BG/BX status bridging over the model year change, I haven't seen any get punted into the next year. Anything is possible with these though lol.

Attachments

• 1500 Limited 6-4 Standard Features.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
G

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Sorry didn't see this, I can't get my alerts on this forum to do what I want.
Anyway, see attached for Limited standard features BUT beware, that sometimes certain selections can override standard features.

But back to your originally situation, what date did you place your order and get assigned a VON# (screenshot is cutoff)? Unless it was chilling in a BA/BG/BX status bridging over the model year change, I haven't seen any get punted into the next year. Anything is possible with these though lol.
What I had was a "Pending Order"... he did not send me the paperwork with the VON# (it was blank at the top of the page).

I posted a separate thread... I asked if I could change the order to a 6'4" bed since it was switching to a new model year... he's telling me it's not available. SMH

Bandit1859

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

All u can do is have paperwork showing everything. And make sure it is signed. Or I would just do a national search and ind one on a lot like I did

nothotdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
What I had was a "Pending Order"... he did not send me the paperwork with the VON# (it was blank at the top of the page).

I posted a separate thread... I asked if I could change the order to a 6'4" bed since it was switching to a new model year... he's telling me it's not available. SMH
I ordered a 2023 1500 Limited 4x4 with 6'4" box, level 1 equipment, 3.92 gears, anti-spin, night edition that I am not going to purchase as I decided to go with a Power Wagon. It is in Massachusetts and arrived at the dealer today. If you are interested I can give you the sales guy's number.

OP
OP
G

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I ordered a 2023 1500 Limited 4x4 with 6'4" box, level 1 equipment, 3.92 gears, anti-spin, night edition that I am not going to purchase as I decided to go with a Power Wagon. It is in Massachusetts and arrived at the dealer today. If you are interested I can give you the sales guy's number.
Appreciate it... but I need the trailer tow mirrors and trailer brake controller as well.

The dealer put another order in for a 2024 Limited with the 6'4" box... They couldn't understand why the 33 gal tank was not available to order with the longer bed. I explained to them that the 33 gal tank is standard on the 6'4" bed.
I might see it by October :confused:. Not sure when they'll start building them.

Bill A

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 21 Limited Longhorn so It's probably not relative to your 24. It did however come with so much standard stuff that to this day I don't know everything it has, especially when looking at the 2 pages of apps. I will say I was fortunate in that it came with everything I ordered with no supply chain shortages and nothing has malfunctioned. Just 2 minor recalls + the fuel pump recall with no parts available. (I have begun using a lubricity additive to try to stave off any fuel pump issues). Great Trucks.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The dealer should have a copy of the build sheet, anything in your new truck would be on that sheet.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7

bobmugge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have bought 2 RAMS since 2019 and was not sure what was on them for sure until I had them for weeks. They have the most confusing branding ever? I assumed the Longhorn, Laramie, Limited were like stepping up from an entry level to a top level. From what I can see, most any feature can be on any vehicle, so the only difference is the badging? I don't get it. I have never seen another MFG distort the trim levels like this? Rambox? Multifunction tailgate, cornering lights? Hell pick you poison.... I have no idea what will be on the 2024? I have a 2019 Laramie that has cornering lights and a 2022 Limited that does not? They were apparently standard on a Laramie that cost 25K less than a limited? Go figure..... The only way to know what is on that truck is by reading the sticker. There is no other way.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca