25% Off MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dRAMbuie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Has anyone else seen the 25% off deal on the 2017 Ram?

I've been thinking about upgrading for a while now, so I dropped by my local dealer this week to talk some numbers. It's very tempting.

Only problem I have is that I have nothing to upgrade to. Except for the sunroof I have all available options on my Outdoorsman.
Do I really want to spend a bunch of money to get an identical truck that's just 3 years newer?

Would love to upgrade to a Sport, but they have lighter suspension, lower torque, lower ride height, and no skid plates.
I tow a fair bit and spend time in the woods. So it's just not the right option for me.

Now if they'd only offer projector headlamps and LED tail lights in the Outdoorsman they'd already have my money!

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can always upgrade to the projectors and LED tails. That's a lot cheaper than buying a new truck!

OP
OP
dRAMbuie

dRAMbuie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
You're right of course, but that's still about $3,500 worth of OEM upgrades.

lharrell79

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'd say 25% should be about average for this time of year. Usually around November, the dealers in TX start offering around 30% to 35% off.

ScottFL

U.S. Navy Gulf War Vet
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'd say 25% should be about average for this time of year. Usually around November, the dealers in TX start offering around 30% to 35% off.

Can you point to some dealers offering 25% off?

Mr.AK902

Reaction score
Ram Year
17'
Engine
It's a very good deal early in the year. I got 29% off my new copperhead sport, fully loaded with everything minus cooled seats. Had i not have gotten such a deal, I wouldn't have traded in. Rams value for what you get is good to begin with. When you start talking close to 30% off msrp, I can't think of another manufacturer that even comes close to offering a truck with similar features for the same price.

I've never seen a loaded ford or GM remotely close to the loaded rams price when ram does clearout sales..... never

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Sport ~ Copperhead Edition
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Dodge dealers in Alberta are offering the 25% off right now too. I've got my eye on a '17 Copperhead Sport. Gonna pop by the dealership next week to talk numbers.

** Update - I picked up the truck on May 26/17. Sticker price of $65090 and I paid $49893. :happy107: