2nd Gen steering column removal and refurb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

afgrc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10
Hello, I've been rebuilding my 2nd gen Dodge Ram dash (1997), which was cracking and splitting horribly since 2015. I took my steering column off in order to roll the dash more forward, and in doing so had some parts that needed to be replaced. I made this video so others might have an easier time taking it apart. Good luck, I'm very happy with my results.

DodgeLady

Military
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 L
Hello, I've been rebuilding my 2nd gen Dodge Ram dash (1997), which was cracking and splitting horribly since 2015. I took my steering column off in order to roll the dash more forward, and in doing so had some parts that needed to be replaced. I made this video so others might have an easier time taking it apart. Good luck, I'm very happy with my results.

I subscribed but don’t see any other videos! Not very savvy you tuber.
This was a great video- thanks for posting. I’m restoring my 97 interior too. I found a new used under dash assembly. Mine was crumbled. I did a lot of work on it trying to save it. I’d like to watch more of your videos if I can find them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk