3M Matte Black Wraps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMblin1217

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm super OCD about my paint and keep dealing with polishing and waxing etc. and I've finally lost it. I decided to get the truck wrapped in a 3M Matte Black, but I was hoping maybe some other people on here might have pics of theirs. I googled it for image searches already but didn't get much, and no lifted trucks showed up that I saw. I still haven't set the scheduling up so was hoping to see some pics incase I want to do Charcoal or Dark Grey instead. Thanks!

roadshow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do The truck in matte grey with a couple of black accents and go for the future post apocalyptic road warrior look

Solid State

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look up memeber WrappedNotDipped. His truck looks pretty sweet!

j4ypal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello.

My favorite wrap color is 3M Satin Dark Grey. See this guys truck which looks awesome:https://goo.gl/images/cxfdG3

Also see this YouTube star which wrapped his Model S using this Satin dark grey from 3M:
Looks pretty dope.

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm super OCD about my paint and keep dealing with polishing and waxing etc. and I've finally lost it. I decided to get the truck wrapped in a 3M Matte Black, but I was hoping maybe some other people on here might have pics of theirs. I googled it for image searches already but didn't get much, and no lifted trucks showed up that I saw. I still haven't set the scheduling up so was hoping to see some pics incase I want to do Charcoal or Dark Grey instead. Thanks!
Following. I almost pulled the trigger on a matte wrap and decided I’ll wait till the truck is aged a little bit. Figure I’ll get my money’s worth with brilliant black pearl as I love it so much when it’s cleaned and waxed [emoji4]

I got quotes around $3000 for full wrap [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk