3rd Gen 2500 5.7 Affordable Suspension Swap Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Calixtinus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Guys,

Does anybody have suggestions on suspension swaps just for reliability that's affordable?

I know affordable is relative but I don't have much.

Any suggestions would help.

Thanks everybody

'06 Ram 2500

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you want the cheapest then I suggest just changing the shocks and putting several hundred pounds of weight in the back like 5 bags of sand. New Bilsteins were a big improvement when I first got my Ram. The best improvement to my '06 2500 was installing the 3" Lift and add-a-pack springs designed by Carli Suspension, but it was expensive.

FirePrincess

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 l Hemi
If you want the cheapest then I suggest just changing the shocks and putting several hundred pounds of weight in the back like 5 bags of sand. New Bilsteins were a big improvement when I first got my Ram. The best improvement to my '06 2500 was installing the 3" Lift and add-a-pack springs designed by Carli Suspension, but it was expensive.
What improved? I am looking into rebuilding my whole front end. I don’t really know where to start. If I am going to do all the ball joints tie Rod ends drag link pitman seem lower control arm bushings I might as well throw a leveling kit or a lift kit on it. What’s your thought?