$40 MOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jessica Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That aint flashy, that's a super subtle third brake light and is pretty slick IMO. I went the lazy route and have something similar that's a hitch cap.

You mentioned putting one on the front, but legally I don't think you can have red lights facing forward.

For the back, next time I'd also put little quick disconnectors on there, otherwise you'll have a hard time if you ever need to remove the tailgate.

OP
OP
big daddys house

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That aint flashy, that's a super subtle third brake light and is pretty slick IMO. I went the lazy route and have something similar that's a hitch cap.

You mentioned putting one on the front, but legally I don't think you can have red lights facing forward.

For the back, next time I'd also put little quick disconnectors on there, otherwise you'll have a hard time if you ever need to remove the tailgate.
Thanks Jessica. Great idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that.
And yeah I know it would be illegal buuuuuuut lol [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk

jessie_m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That looks good. I have the hitch cap like Jessica mentioned and it's pretty sweet also. Great suggestion on the quick disconnect.

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks Jessica. Great idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that.
And yeah I know it would be illegal buuuuuuut lol [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk
On the front drill out the eyes on the ram and put in a couple small red led’s. That wouldn’t get you a ticket lol

HM_SanDiego

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Hydro/Laser Blue CC Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Adam, if you wear your hat more level, you won’t get a neck-ache from tilting your head back to make eye contact with people or the camera......;)

Your videos are well done - thanks for posting them.

Last edited: