4in lift opinions please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryoung11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got a 16 Lone Star with a 2in level and 20x10s with 33s. I've been back and forth if I want to swap out for a 4in lift. Would there be a noticeable difference worth the money? Thanks in advance.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I've got a 16 Lone Star with a 2in level and 20x10s with 33s. I've been back and forth if I want to swap out for a 4in lift. Would there be a noticeable difference worth the money? Thanks in advance.
Yeah it’s a huge difference. Hit up @Nick@GotExhaust he can lay out a kit within your budget at a forum member discount. If you have questions along the way we are here to answer them.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
A quality 4" kit will ride like stock and for sure make a difference in looks! We recommend Zone as they are well though out, quality kits. We have many members here running Zone lifts and they love them.

message me if you have any questions or if you would like a quote.

ilovemyramlaremie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I went with a Zone 6" with their 3" rear coils. I have 5" in front and 3" in back. Truck has a very nice stance and drives like a luxury car.
Do you happen to have pictures. Looking to do the same set up. Thanks