4th Gen Blow Off Valve

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4syth1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hello all, I'm wanting to install a Blow Of Valve on my 2013 3500 6.7. I've heard its a waste of time to install if the factory turbo is on the truck because of the VGT. I've also heard its a great mod to have because it'll extend the live of the turbo. I guess my question is does anyone have a BOV installed and how are you liking it?

BWC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Imo its pointless on a stock turbo/ stockfish truck. Your truck has a waste gate so no need for the box as well. I hope this was helpful

Policeboss

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L
Hello all, I'm wanting to install a Blow Of Valve on my 2013 3500 6.7. I've heard its a waste of time to install if the factory turbo is on the truck because of the VGT. I've also heard its a great mod to have because it'll extend the live of the turbo. I guess my question is does anyone have a BOV installed and how are you liking it?

Did you ever do this mod? I would be curious about the same thing or even doing a turbo upgrade to add it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock