4th gen ram 1500 aftermarket accessories

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm trading my ram in Monday so I'll have a few goodies to sell
First up is my truxedo edge lo pro tonneau cover its for the 6 1/2ft bed and is in perfect shape it was on my truck for six months looking to get $260.00 OBO pick up is preferred but if you pay the ride I'll ship it
Secondly is a trail fx bed mat for 6 1/2ft bed its in perfect shape and never got used its one of the affordable well built ones looking for $60.00 OBO pick up only shipping would be too much
Ok I'm not looking to ship these items so you'll need to come pick up I'm in the 15042 zip code it's worth the trip if your after these items there like new hardly used Let me know guys I can get you any pics you'll need or questions you need I can txt or email (724) 709-4319 please txt for faster response if a buyer is somewhat close I'll drive up to 50 mile one way to meet only issue is it would have to be done before 7/25/16 I start my surgical series on the 26th

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pic2

Pic2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 173
OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pic3

Pic3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 168

matt.davidson09

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 RAM 2500 Laramie Mega Cab
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Messaged you about catch can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update

Catch can is gone everything else is still available

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Paper

Paper pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 129

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hahaha i love some of the paper verifications on here. I think the point is to snap a picture of the paper in front of the item to prove its actually in your possession.

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hahaha i love some of the paper verifications on here. I think the point is to snap a picture of the paper in front of the item to prove its actually in your possession.
Well actually guys I think my number and zip code prove enough verification but as for the paper pic the moderator told me to do it that way since the truck has already been traded in. I love people with nothing better to do then troll the wanted adds window shopping and post ignorant remarks to people, didn't your parents teach you if you don't have nothing nice to say the shut up

Last edited:

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
technically as per the rules there should be paper with the part not an separate picture. In this case if the truck is gone and you still have the parts then pics of the parts current in state. I take pics of the parts how they are currently. I sold tails and headlights that weren't on the truck since I had another set on the truck already. So the seller knows what they really look like. I like to fully disclose the condition of them so there is no backlash later down the line.

This is ok for now but for further knowledge.

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well actually guys I think my number and zip code prove enough verification but as for the paper pic the moderator told me to do it that way since the truck has already been traded in. I love people with nothing better to do then troll the wanted adds window shopping and post ignorant remarks to people, didn't your parents teach you if you don't have nothing nice to say the shut up

Just to be on the safe side, I won't buy anything from you. Either you're too ignorant, as you like to say, to prove you actually possess the listed items, or you're hoping to pull a fast one on a buyer.

OP
OP
thumperpa

thumperpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 QCSB 2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just to be on the safe side, I won't buy anything from you. Either you're too ignorant, as you like to say, to prove you actually possess the listed items, or you're hoping to pull a fast one on a buyer.

Thank you cause I'm not interested in dealing with you I'm as honest as it gets my life is upside down right now and it was a oversight that I made and worked out with the admin. And anything I've sold I've never had any complaints and my point was other then the catch can and filter the buyer is going to come and look at the cover and mat in person. So once again you had or have no interest in buying not one item I had or have listed your one of those forum trolls looking to start crap over any technicality you see I mean for goodness sakes were not curing cancer or dealing in multi million dollar items here it's a forum for enthusiasts to research items and gain knowledge on there interests and maybe find a few friends along the way. You just showed poor judgement trying to make fun of another member if you honestly cared about the forum you would have done what the admin did and contacted me via pm and said hey you messed up on your listings here's why and I would have told you the same response I told the admin. So you can type all the smack you want my response to your post was you have no dog in this fight if you don't have anything nice or productive to say shut up plain and simple my friend nothing more nothing less

Status
Not open for further replies.