4th Gen Ram 1500 NFab bumper w/lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUMX117

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would be all over this if you were closer!!! I've never shipped anything of this size before, so I'm not sure how to go about looking into it. Any suggestions?

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I would be all over this if you were closer!!! I've never shipped anything of this size before, so I'm not sure how to go about looking into it. Any suggestions?
Not sure. There's a few freight shipping options out there. My guess would be to google and make some phone calls.

I will help out on the price if you find something reasonable.

Last edited:

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
crazy if no one picks this up for that price! Even if you had to ship it it would still be an excellent deal!

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Lol...

Ummmm..

$500 for the bumper.

$750 for bumper and lights.

Honestly, can't go any lower.

There are a few fastenal locations close by that I can have it shipped from. Up to you to call them and get a quote/set it up. Never shipped with them before.. but rumor has it that they have the best prices on items like this.

Last edited:

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Lol...

Ummmm..

$500 for the bumper.

$750 for bumper and lights.

Honestly, can't go any lower.

There are a few fastenal locations close by that I can have it shipped from. Up to you to call them and get a quote/set it up. Never shipped with them before.. but rumor has it that they have the best prices on items like this.

did you try posting on ebay? Also idk if you have facebook but if you do try posting it on the ramnation group

OP
OP
AustinB

AustinB

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
did you try posting on ebay? Also idk if you have facebook but if you do try posting it on the ramnation group
No.. I probably need a lesson on selling with ebay. Since I'm not going to package it and have shipping quotes .. I dont know what to fill in those blanks.

I wouldnt mind having it ready to ship, but then my luck would be someone local that wants to pick it up, after all the work lol.

I'll check out ram nation! Thanks!

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
No.. I probably need a lesson on selling with ebay. Since I'm not going to package it and have shipping quotes .. I dont know what to fill in those blanks.

I wouldnt mind having it ready to ship, but then my luck would be someone local that wants to pick it up, after all the work lol.

I'll check out ram nation! Thanks!

hahaha well you could set it to local pickup only. In the description write contact if you would like it shipped.
Then just cancel it and do it straight through paypal

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well ****. Someone has to take it at that price

Sent from the fetal position using Tapatalk

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Damnit AustinB! Quit posting sexy pics of your truck with this bumper. If only I didn't have $1200 of new uniforms to buy........FML.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OUMX117

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know you said you're not interested in shipping. But would you be interested if you were compensated for your time? I have been watching this ad for months wishing I was closer to you. I tried to PM you but your box was full. You can contact me on here or at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.