75th Anniversary Power Wagon for 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone else intrigued? Looks nice. I'll be buying a Power Wagon in the next 18 months and was going to wait until the 2022 model year...but this may be too good to pass up.

https://www.hdrams.com/caught-2021-ram-2500-power-wagon-75th-anniversary-edition/

Courtesy of HDRams.com

The orange/black combo would be awesome! I'm going to be buying a small off road capable camping trailer and have it down to a Boreas XT or a Opus Air 4 (air pop up). Debating with the girlfriend how much room we need.

I've been planning my build by scouring all the Power Wagon threads here....thanks everyone! I was going to wait until I retire and buy a 3500 with a pop up camper but it won't fit in my garage so I've changed my direction and will be going with an off road camping trailer and a PW. Can't wait to start building it! I'm patient though...want to get the right truck build and camper so I'm shooting for ordering them both next summer late.

It appears the PW 75 Anniversary edition is just a package and not a limited edition so to speak (IE: only a certain number made). Appears to include sliders and a bunch of extras inside the cabin (leather, etc).

Whatcha think? Love that grill or not?

OP
OP
unxpctd

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The almost $6,000 package for the 75th Anniversary edition includes:

The Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition (order code A75) includes the following as standard equipment…

• 75th Anniversary Badges on Center Console Lid, Glove Box, and Embossed On Front Seats
  • 75th Anniversary Badges on C-Pillar
  • New Unique “Jail Bar” Grille Insert
  • Power Wagon Decals on Front Doors & Tailgate
  • New Off-Road Pages in Gauges App/Cluster Screen
  • Rock Rail with Side Step from Mopar
  • New 17-inch Beadlock Capable Wheels
  • Longhorn-Based Premium Leather Interior (Seats, Dash, Doors, and Bucket Seats)
  • Gloss Black Instrument Panel Inserts
  • Dark Brushed Aluminum Radio Surround with Piano Black Silverline Accents
  • Premium LED Headlamps in Black (From Limited Night Edition)
  • Electronic Transfer Case
  • 12 inch U-Connect Touchscreen with Navigation
  • Harman Kardon 17-Speaker Sound System

May be worth it...would have to add up the extras though. It includes the 12 inch screen w/Nav, 17 speaker system, leather, side steps.

On a regular build the 12 inch screen is $2,000 and the 17 speaker system is $800. Rock rails w/ steps? That's another $1000 to $1600 (Maple OR or WK). We'll have to see how good they are from the factory.

Either way....looks to be an interesting package!

bpgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It definitely looks interesting...if my truck wasn't paid off and slightly modified, and the TRX was still a concept/rumor, i might have traded in for it.

That blue looks nice, though.

2003F350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I could do without the 12" screen, the 17-speaker system, and the leather. That's just...stuff you don't need in an off-road truck.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
The 75th Anniversary badges are cool, but I wouldn't trade in mine to have them. One badge is too many, having two or more would make my eyes sore. Other than keeping an Anniversary Edition badge within the glove box, the novelty of seeing those others daily will quickly wear off. In some 1 year and 3 months it will be 2022 and so there should be the 76th Anniversary edition of the Power Wagon then! You can wait.

Last edited:

Trailmaker

Locked and Loaded
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
Off road pages were so nice on the Jeep and should be available to us that have the software already. I would like to see that on all wagons. Not just Rubicon and TRX. I trade up every 2 years, so I could see myself entertaining this package.

2003F350

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Off road pages were so nice on the Jeep and should be available to us that have the software already. I would like to see that on all wagons. Not just Rubicon and TRX. I trade up every 2 years, so I could see myself entertaining this package.

I'd love offroad pages. I'm disappointed that my '17 doesn't have any...but my wife's '19 F150 Sport does. :(

Maligator

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hem 5.7
Sliders, beadlocks and still no 35s[emoji1751] WTH Ram. All the fancy doodads and still cant spring for 35s....lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
unxpctd

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Understandable...but they have it dialed in with their current setup. I agree though....and will be putting larger tires on my build next year.

Can't wait to see the first pictures of one bought or ordered!

NH RAM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Tradesman 2500 Snow Chief
Engine
Sliders, beadlocks and still no 35s[emoji1751] WTH Ram. All the fancy doodads and still cant spring for 35s....lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
100% agree- 35's would make it much more appealing as an Anniversary Edition. I'd take those over a 12" screen any day, all day.

Fatbob Frank

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I was talking to my salesman Fri while my oil was being changed and mentioned that the lot was pretty bare.
He said the orders are a few months out.
I asked him if he was getting a PW and he said no.
This is farm country.
Though they sell a ton of 2500s most are Tradesmans or Limiteds(for retired farmers)
If I get a PW (someday) I'll have to have order it. Or have them locate one and get it brought over. As a small dealership ( but the oldest in Iowa) they do swaps a lot!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was talking to my salesman Fri while my oil was being changed and mentioned that the lot was pretty bare.
He said the orders are a few months out.
I asked him if he was getting a PW and he said no.
This is farm country.
Though they sell a ton of 2500s most are Tradesmans or Limiteds(for retired farmers)
If I get a PW (someday) I'll have to have order it. Or have them locate one and get it brought over. As a small dealership ( but the oldest in Iowa) they do swaps a lot!

Yeah, I was talking to my local dealer and they hardly sell any PWs, they do sell a lot of the Tradesmans in Cedar Rapids.