75th anniversary power wagon numbers ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LaramieAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Limited
Engine
956 here in Nothern Canada picked it up in April. Was second 75th at my dealer.

Keeping mine mostly stock as its a limited build truck.

Just color match bead rings, MBRP cat back, 35 nitto RG, MX4 cover. Just need to decide on any extra lights this fall.ed63e2bd30e75bc81036cf5d0b21a9b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
75th anniversary’s build numbers who’s got the lowest number build and who has the highest number. Mine is number. 874 anyone know what the total number built is ? View attachment 248347

Paint damage?

One of my daughters high pressured washed her 2015 Jeep last week and sent to me a similar photo. Yeah, it's not a good thing to use a high pressure on paint.

Resized_20210520_140421.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tinman454

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so the lowest one so far is 035, the highest one 1420. Anyone know the total numbers built ??
O66
1206 1267. It would be awesome if we could get the first and last numbers keep them coming the only thing I like looking at more than my power wagon is someone else’s lol.

Last edited:

LaramieAdam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie Limited
Engine
Ok so the lowest one so far is 035, the highest one 1420. Anyone know the total numbers built ??
O66
It would be awesome if we could get the first and last numbers keep them coming the only thing I like looking at more than my power wagon is someone else’s lol.
Would be hard to figure out total.

There's 2 type of the 75th, the actual limited build in Anvil and Orange which are all sold. Then you have the 75th pkg which can be added to any PW, and these are still numbered which I don't think should be. I tried to factory order one with some different options and Anvil / Molten orange are not available but I could get a patriot blue for example. In the end I found a molten orange on the lot and liked it so I didn't bother trying to find an Anvil or factory order a non limited truck.

mcarey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Mono paint is an awesome option for sure

I agree. Looks a bit cleaner, IMO. And it's way less common.

I'm still on the fence about the POWERWAGON stickers on the doors. Some days I love it, some days I hate it.

There's 2 type of the 75th, the actual limited build in Anvil and Orange which are all sold. Then you have the 75th pkg which can be added to any PW, and these are still numbered which I don't think should be. I tried to factory order one with some different options and Anvil / Molten orange are not available but I could get a patriot blue for example. In the end I found a molten orange on the lot and liked it so I didn't bother trying to find an Anvil or factory order a non limited truck.

I don't think it'd be that hard... they are all part of the same numbering scheme. Collecting that information though, would be tough though. I bet only a fraction of all the buyers exist here, or HDRams.com.

My build number is definitely up there towards the end. I ordered on 4/5, and they stopped taking orders a month or so later it seemed.

I was going to go with Anvil out of the gate, and had the opportunity at the time of order, but decided to go Olive just because nearly every 75th I saw online was in Anvil. I'd love to know the total breakdown of color across the package.

Last edited:

NCPowerwagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4

I disagree with the statement that there are two 75th Anniversary models. They are all Power Wagons with the Anniversary package added…. The color doesn’t make it more or less of a 75th Anniversary Power Wagon. Look at the window stickers and they are all the same, regardless of the color.

Airmousam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I like the two tone..have never had that on a truck, and looked for it...stickers on paint, ah no thanks....nice to have options to please the masses tho, everyone likes something different which is great!