75th anniversary power wagon numbers ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
#1171 in Colorado.

Making a new trail?

Having two (2) daughters in the Forest Service as Park Rangers in Colorado and a son-in-law in the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) in Colorado, and having retired after working for the Parks myself in Colorado, I love Colorado and have seen people whom think nothing of ruining it for others. We are always "looking" for those people whom enjoy driving off the established trails without concern. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Making a new trail?
View attachment 249227
Having two (2) daughters in the Forest Service as Park Rangers in Colorado and a son-in-law in the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) in Colorado, and having retired after working for the Parks myself in Colorado, I love Colorado and have seen people whom think nothing of ruining it for others. We are always "looking" for those people whom enjoy driving off the established trails without concern. Thanks for posting.
I take care to not go off the trails. In this case, I had pulled off the road to park so we could walk to a mine site rather than driving up to it and having to figure out how to turn around and possibly causing damage to the area. I could have left the truck blocking the heavily traveled road or safely parked where I did. I understand and follow the rule of "tread lightly" . If you would like the grid coordinates of where we were you can have somebody go check the area. For reference, it is West of Winfield. If you know where I'm talking about, you know that place is full of traffic and camping sites.

Edit: In trying to understand your use of me as an example to others, I changed the picture to not encourage going off marked trails.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
#1182 in Minnesota, Ordered late January 2021 and picked it up April 21st, 2021.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
wobly! Our's must have come off the same line on the same day...only a few numbers apart!

I'm hopefully moving to Colorado when I retire in 2 years and will be out there in August. I may look you up!

Nice looking truck!

wobly

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
wobly! Our's must have come off the same line on the same day...only a few numbers apart!

I'm hopefully moving to Colorado when I retire in 2 years and will be out there in August. I may look you up!

Nice looking truck!
Come on out! Just bring your checkbook for a place to live! It's gotten crazy expensive.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tinman454

Tinman454

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok so new numbers to date.
Keep em coming guys lest see if we can get a pair

grimmecm

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
First time I have see white on the white looks great.

Yeah the monotone white is awesome. I'm a big fan. I think all the monotone look better than the two tone. Personal preference
wagon2.jpg

David Ware

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L hemi
Anyone know the total number of 75A produced?
If I had to guess, it's going to be less than 2k for this year. The highest number I've seen has been in the 1700s...mine should be delivered at the end of next week and Ill let you know my number. If I had to guess, mine is going to be in the high 1700s, maybe low 1800s. The 22 MY trucks should be starting soon, so I cant see numbers really going past 1900 at this point but who knows.