8.4” RA4 Uconnect Nav issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi, we have a 2016 Ram 1500 Limited and recently we’ve owned the truck for about almost 2 years, first of all a few weeks ago the radio volume started changing by itself while driving down the road, and a few nights ago the trucks backup camera was being glitchy and later turned completely black, and also a few times the radio changed all by itself, does anybody have the same issue? Plus Uconnect sucks in general so it isn’t really anything new.

Robeffy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 TD
Hey, my truck is a 2018 and is doing much the same thing. It flickers between apps, from radio, to adjust this and that, etc, back and forth. Turning on the backup camera stops the apps from changing for a few seconds, and then it starts up. Seems from the internet that the front touch screen is delaminating.

OP
OP
RyanDavidPonter
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey, my truck is a 2018 and is doing much the same thing. It flickers between apps, from radio, to adjust this and that, etc, back and forth. Turning on the backup camera stops the apps from changing for a few seconds, and then it starts up. Seems from the internet that the front touch screen is delaminating.
What kind of Uconnect do you have? Mine is the older 8.4”.

Last edited: