Radio/Nav Screen issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Ricker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have 2018 Ram Laramie. I have been having an issue with the Radio/Nav Screen. The screen will start cycling through all the APPS. The radio stations will change on their own. The steering wheel heat, the seat warmer and chiller will come on by themselves. I will pull the fuse in the engine compartment, however after a couple of days it will start acting up all over again. Is there a recall for this issue and or how much $$$$ to fix?

Thank you, Dan
Dan

Black-Wolf

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You must have.... A ghost in the machine! :) Ok - on a more serious note: It sounds like something got spilled on/in the screen and seeped behind the electronics. I'd see about having the bezel removed, clean up properly behind it, and make sure there's no sweet sticky gunk in any connectors. While you've got the bezel off, take a very careful look at the screen and make sure you don't see any deep scratches or anything.

golfer99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
I had this a couple years ago. Dealer and Ramcares blew me off. Ended up getting new lcd panel at cuescreens and replaced it myself for like $320