8.4 to Aftermarket Radio Install Kit (Scosche & Maestro)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've ordered a new truck so I removed this equipment from my 2014.

There are several things in this picture that include everything you would need to go from a RA3 or RA4 to an aftermarket HU.

1 Scosche Faceplate and Mounting Kit. Comes with everything as new, including instructions. It is in excellent condition. Info can be found here for the bezel: https://www.scosche.com/cr1297ddb#product_tabs_review_tabbed

1 Maestro Idatalink with CH3 Harness. This is what you would need to have a plug and play setup, including steering wheel controls & middle console USB support. It includes all of the cables as if bought new, you'll see that it also includes several that you will not need in your installation but nonetheless, they are there as if bought new.

Not in the picture is an antenna adapter but that part will be included as well.

84install.jpg

I am not going to BS you, the install isn't the easiest, especially removing the knobs for your AC controls. I can offer advice as much as possible while you install but you should have good experience with installs and Maestro. Looking for $100 shipped in the contiguous US. Payment via Paypal.

OP
OP
T

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Mods, please delete this thread or let it expire. My brother wants to replace his HU in his 2015 Ram with the 5 radio so most of these parts are going to be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.