ABS Code C123A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kootenaycat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Searched the forum for code C123A but no results so hoping someone can help me out!

My '12 Ram 3500 was hit hard over a year ago and ever since the repairs the anti skid light by the exhaust brake light comes one once in a while. It's not the "ABS off" light on the left side, the one in the lower right corner of the cluster. Lights up for maybe 5 miles of driving then off before I can get to the dealer. When it's on I noticed the cruise is disabled, took it to the dealer multiple times before the claim they found code C123A. They're replacing the ABS module next week, just wondering where it is located in the truck? And if anyone else has had this problem?

I don't have a lot of faith in the local dealer, they've given me the run around many times over various issues since I bought the truck new. I want to mark the existing module then check to see if the work actually gets done.

Thanks in advance!