ABS vs Non ABS axles fitment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackAce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey guys sorry if this was asked already. I searched and couldn’t find any exact info I’m looking for.

I have 01 1500 Sport without ABS in front. Seems as though I’m having a hard time finding non abs axles and if I do they are crazy money. I read that ABS axles with the tone ring will fit. My question is I’m doing my whole front steering, suspension and brakes and bought everything needed. Will a non ABS hub fit on an ABS axle?

OP
OP
B

BlackAce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also I’m showing Mopar part number 501536AB and also seen this from 03-08. Will 03-08 axles work. My front axle is a Dana 44.

OP
OP
B

BlackAce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just for anyone who needs to know the axles fit. Only difference is the ABS ring and doesn’t interfere with anything.

Jharperroenfeldt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 mag
Thanks man I was just freaking out.. We got 3 ft of snow and I busted my outer axle playing in it and ordered a complete and just noticed it has the abs ring and my 01 has no front abs on the dana 44. You put my mind at ease as I'm stuck and it is supposed to be here today!