ABS woes 2003 Dodge Ram 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

countrydriven

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 360
Whats up dodge people. Got me a 2003 dodge ram 2500 5.7 4x4 w/ front and rear ABS. ABS and Brake light is on. Can't pass inspection. Cruise control doesn't work (related to speed sensors?) Yesterday began working on the truck. Climbed under the bed and found the sensor was unplugged and muddy as heck (old game warden truck) sprayed it out with brake clean and plugged it back in w/ zip ties to keep it secure. Pulled fuse #6 and for ABS module and let it sit for a bit. Next morning when I go to drive it ABS light and Brake light were off for a few min... Then came off, went back on and stayed that way. Attached pic shows code readout (crappy pic my bad). What would yall suggest? Plan on trying to clean out all the connectors again and try again. Anyway to disable abs so it doesn't light up my brake light so I'll pass inspection? Got a 02 1500 2wd w/ RABS can I rob the sensor off that one to test to see if mines faulty? Would like working ABS but don't want to throw too much money into this truck... Thanks for everyones help/ comments ahead of time.